Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back From Beantown, Hello Long Island

I have been trying to play (with some success) with shorter posts. I have just returned from Boston. It was a tough trip but one that I hope will yield real results in the Fight against Scleroderma. I will be leaving a few posts about other blogs which I think you should know about, and I hope to do an post about a new case here in the Second Dept. of the NYS Appellate Division.

It is always nice to see Boston. I can't wait to go back to my Twenty-fifth reunion from Tufts University in May. (Can it really be that long ago already.)Coming back to Long Island however is always great, especially if you take the ferry back from New London to Suffolk's Orient Point. I love being out on the Sound. Especially as Spring approaches. The Sound is just rough enough, and it is just crisp enough to let you know that winter has been here. Yet there is a gentleness to the sea breeze, and a bright sky with a lesser chill, to let you know that the Child that is spring, is peeking around the corner. There is nothing better than Long Island in the Spring. It's nice to be back.

No comments: