Thursday, February 09, 2006

The NACDL MidWinter Meeting in Charleston S.C.: Renovating the Way We Practice Law

NACDL Midwinter Meeting: Renovating The Way We Practice Law
I am in beautiful Charleston, S.C. for the NACDL Midwinter meeting and I am excited. First of all I am going to be seeing a lot of old friends from around the country. All of them are tough and aggresive criminal defense lawyers. Somehow being all in one place and sharing our stories brings a certain relief and relaxation for me.

I am also excited because there is going to be some really great CLE and I will be bringing you the best of what I see. I will not see all of it because NADCL offers two tracks at each seminar on the first day and one plenary session on Friday. I will be going back and forth and give you what I see from track one: Creatice Trial Techniques and track two: The Business of Law.

Now of course I am most excited because I will be speaking at 2pm on a panel called "Advertising That Works And Doesn't Work." I will be focusing on site building and blogging.

I will try to bring regular updates throughout the day, and tomorrow so stay tuned. IF you happen to be in South Carolina try to get here. It's gonna be fun.

No comments: